Monday, May 7, 2012

Pink Zebra Toes

I used in order:
Beauty Secrets Base Coat
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Bubblegum Pink 470 (2 Coats)
It's so Easy Stripe Rite in a Magenta glitter color (no color listed got at Sally's Beauty)
Kiss Nail Art Paint silver glitter
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat


I just striped the magenta first and some silver stripes between.  Making the lines a bit squiggly.


This will last at least 1 week.  I like to switch up after a week but I could get a few extra days if I am busy. 


I have to say I was disappointed with the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in this color because it seems thick and goopey.  I didn't like how it applied so much but I like the color.  I have other Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear and they have a much nicer consistency.

No comments:

Post a Comment