Monday, May 7, 2012

Welcome to my Blog!



Hi!
Thanks for taking the time to look at my Blog!  I have always enjoyed painting my fingernails and toenails!  I have been blessed with 2 girls that I can practice on and share all my goodies with!  We have quite a few different brand polishes.  We usually pick up colors when we are out and something strikes our fancy.  We recently decided to try Zoya polishes and their color lock system.  I am finally able to paint my fingernails without all the usual peeling that came with other polishes i've used.  So i've been enjoying my new polishes to the fullest.  We are always looking to try something new and exciting with our nails...whether it be a funky color or a new design tutorial we've come across. We decided to start this nail blog and share it.  Things shown here were purchased by me.  I hope to share swatches of polishes as I change up and share nail art that I do.  I also love to hear from you.  If there is a color I need to try or something that wasn't so great for you let me know. 
I also like to watch You Tube for makeup and nail videos.  I follow several blogs with makeup and nail art too.  Have a great day! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment