Monday, July 9, 2012

Zoya Goodies & Stamping Plates! :)

My MASH 2012 & Bundle Monster 2012 Plates came today!  I'm excited to swatch them all!

Zoya Goodies!  Luna, Harley, Jules & Cassi
All Look BEAUTIFUL!
Zoya Cassi, Zoya Harley, Zoya Jules & Zoya Luna
Love them all! :)
Zoya Cassi is looking darker on here than in person..its more peachy to me and on here it showing orange.
 I ordered these with Zoya America from the July 4th promotion.  America didn't make it yet but its on its way here!  Maybe tomorrow or the next day!
I like the colors I choose.  My collection is growing!
If you like Zoya Polishes make sure you follow them on facebook since they usually share their promotions there. 

I saw the Fall 2012 Zoya Collections over at Haute Lacquer.  They look fantastic!  Visit her site to see them!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great post. Zoya Harley is one of my favorites!
    Keep up the good work. (:

    ReplyDelete