Monday, July 30, 2012

Zoya Pippa with fishtail accent nails in Zoya Pippa, Jancyn & American

I decided to go bright and summery!  Hubby wanted yellow nails.  I did Zoya Pippa (3 coats) on my fingernails.  I did a fishtail braid in Zoya Pippa, Zoya Jancyn and Zoya America.  I think it looks cute!  Kinda makes me think of Ketchup and Mustard! 



I decided to do something different to my toes since I did something super similar before and loved it!  I used 2 coats of Zoya Snow White and then used a makeup sponge wet to sponge on Zoya Pippa, the Zoya Jancyn and lastly Zoya America.
I ended up using Bundle Monster stamps and Zoya Raven to apply the Hawiian looking flowers.
Stamp plates were number BM-313 and BM-318.
Topcoat for all of this is Zoya Armor.

Hope you like this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment