Monday, August 13, 2012

China Glaze Summer Neons 2012! OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE!

What a happy Monday....the mail has arrived and my goodies are here!


I had to have this collection! These are all amazing! Every single one applied wonderfully with no issues. I got all 12....it was so hard to decide what color to wear...so today is skittle nails!  I took these in the sun but it does not justice for how vibrant and beautiful they are in person!

Colors from thumb to pinky:
Splish Splash,  Sun-Kissed, I'm with the Lifeguard,  Love's a Beach and Orange you Hot?



Colors from Thumb to pinky:
Beach Cruise-R, Sun-Kissed, I'm with the Lifeguard, Surfin' for Boys and Orange you Hot?



I also got Color Club Wing Fling.  More pink! :)


2 comments:

  1. I don't have any of these neons and I want almost all of them! I especially want Splish Splash and I'm With The Lifeguard. The purples I can do without, because I'm not particularly fond of purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splish Splash and I'm With the Lifeguard would look great together. To me these are all good especially mixed up. Ride the Waves and Under the Boardwalk are jellies...which I adore! :)

    ReplyDelete