Saturday, August 4, 2012

Stamp Plate Storage

After seeing the Bundle Monster Storage for the stamp plates I decided to google DIY stamp plate storage.  I found this on a few websites and thought it was perfect!  I finished it today.  Supplies are simple.  I got a 1 1/2" binder, baseball card holders (the 9 holder size) and non slip cabinet liner. 

My daughter decorated a sheet for the front of the binder for me.
I also spent time stamping each plate into a notebook so we can look at it for reference when we are doing our nails.  If you do this I recommend just stamping on the front of the sheets and leaving the back blank.  If you do front and back it might show through. 

You simply cut the non slip liner to fit behind the stamp plate and slide it into the pocket with the plate.  It really does hold them in place.  I've tried to turn the binder over and none fell out. 
If you have the larger plates that are the larger sheet size you can place them in the pocket in the binder or you could buy the sheet protectors and do the same with the non slip liner.


I have many scratched plates...but won't ruin them anymore!



2 comments:

  1. Aww, I really love the cover decorated by your daughter. Too cute. I love this DIY project...it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It is easy and cheap....leaves more money to fill it with stamp plates! I just ordered Cheeky 2012! ;)

    ReplyDelete