Sunday, August 19, 2012

Funky Rainbow Zebra Toes

I seen similar looks and I wanted to do this for a while.  So, I thought...what the heck!  So, I made a rainbow design on a slant using a few the China Glaze Summer Neons.  I used Beach Cruise-r, I'm with the Lifeguard, Sun-Kissed, Loves a Beach and Orange You Hot?  Then I used my Cheeky Stamp Plate CH2 for the Zebra design.  I love how it came out! 

If you hate toes/feet, i'm sorry, I really wanted to share these. 

Do you have any of the Summer Neons?  What is your fav one?  Did you do anything funky with them?  If so, share a link to your pic so I can check it out! :) 

I feel kinda odd that i'm not matching my fingers and toes but I don't always match.  It just depends on my mood or if i'm dying to wear a new polish.   I might make them match for an appointment I have on Tuesday, we'll see.  Do you always match your fingers and toes? 

2 comments:

  1. I love this! You are so creative! The colors look so good together and I love the zebra stamp. Great pedi! Oh and my fingers and toes rarely ever match unless I really like that particular nail polish. I have so much polish that I don't feel the need to be matchy.

    ReplyDelete